Who we are
ingegna SA was born with the idea to present something new in the sector of design and consultancy, project management and development of applications in the electronic, telecommunication and informatics fields.
With over 17 years of experience facilitating projects in the diverse linguistic regions of Switzerland and part of Austria, our scope focuses on the transportation infrastructure, mainly streets and highways, which has allowed us to define and maintain an essential goal of this young company: quality and not quantity.
ingegna SA pursues and ensures five key indicators (Q-KITT):
- Quality: Provides services quality.
- Know-how: Extensive skills and technical knowledge in the electronic, telecommunication and informatics fields.
- Innovation: Technical concept innovation and realisation of design solutions oriented towards the future with easily maintenance.
- Terms: Work efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Team: Committed to work relationship, client-engineer-supplier connections based on teamwork to achieve the success together with the established goals.
Director and general manager
Electrical engineer ETS, Software engineer HTL/NDS
Design engineer and developer
Bachelor of Science, Engineering and Management
Design engineer and consultant telecommunication (external consultant)
Electrical engineer ETS
Technical audio consultant and assistant
Bachelor of Science, Electrical engineering and information technology
Web developer and technical assistant (external consultant)
Graphic designer CSIA and business data processing specialist SSIG
Technical consultant (external assistant)
Dipl. radio-electrician, electronic technician
Administration and accounting